Analog door entry phone station Brave Steel. Vandal-proof version.
BSteel - modular door phone intercom for connection to analog PSTN line or analog extension line of PBX.
- Robust door entry phone station which can be installed both outdoors and indoors
- vandal-proof version
- up to 99 pushbuttons
- optional dialling keypad / access codelock
- surface mounted or flush mounted
- IP45 rating
- connection to any analog PSTN line or analog extension line of PBX
- pushbuttons with a memory for 2 different numbers/groups
- automatic call forwarding to the second stored number (e.g. GSM number) when the first dialled number (e.g. extension line inside the building) is busy or not answering
- easy to program - remote programming via analog telephone by DTMF tones or user friendly programming via USB on PC
- easy to use - handsfree communication powered by the telephone line only
- pushbuttons can be used as a codelock with access passwords
- Real Time Clock (RTC) - automatic day/night switching or manually by code
- one or two internal relays controlled by DTMF tones to control door openers or lights