Miniature Pendant PowerCode Wireless Transmitter
MCT-201 is a miniature pendent PowerCode™ wireless transmitter designed for emergency and control applications in wireless security systems, and home automation and remote control systems.
When activated, the MCT-201 initiates a PowerCode transmission sequence of a 24-bit ID command code, which is sel ected from 16 million possible combinations and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce. A smart anti-collision algorithm prevents signal jamming by simultaneous transmission from multiple devices.
This comfortable attractive miniature pendent is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards. It is powered by a standard long-life Lithium battery, and features visible and transmitted low battery indications when the battery needs to be replaced. For maximum wearing flexibility, the MCT-201 pendant is supplied with a neck-chain and a key-ring clip.
- Comfortable miniature attractive design
- Superior transmission range
- Smart anti-collision algorithm supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
- PowerCode ID factory-selected fr om 16 million possible code combinations
- Long-life standard lithium battery
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Neck-chain and key-ring wearing accessories included
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMax® and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels