Portech AV-1000 is a digital GSM gateway to connect to PBX lines E1/T1 (up to 31 GSM channels). GSM Gateway E1 Portech AV-1000 accepts incoming calls from E1/T1 PRI channels from the telephone network or PBX and choose GSM channel to connect to the mobile subscriber, which reduces expenditures on payment the phone.
Gateway Portech AV-1000 - a complete solution that requires no extra equipment. You can operate the device directly from the gateway, and through the Internet or a local network from a remote computer.
The benefits of using GSM gateways Portech AV-1000:
- Optimization of calls to mobile phones.
- Save time by dialing (approximately 2-fold).
- Unloading urban lines to receive incoming calls on them.
- Mobility - in the case of moving office numbers are stored.
- Reservation of the channel - when disruptions in Internet connection through a gateway.
- Multichannelness - enabling redirect to other numbers (based on hardware-software).
- Providing the opportunity to record conversations.
- Opportunity to make a conference call.
- Opportunity to transfer calls to other cell phones.
- Providing opportunities for voice mail.
- Opportunity to return calls from cellular.
- each E1 channel will connect to the corresponding output GSM Port.
- Auto-routing for the same network: system will search for the GSM port of the same network to dial out, according to the prefix of the out-dialing number from the incoming E1 channel.
- Password validation: operator has to input the correct password for further setup of the system parameters.
- Hiding the CLID: user can choose whether to hide the CLID of the GSM port or not.
- Calling time: user can assign the calling time for each sheet of the SIM card. When the time runs out, system will block this GSM port, or switch to next unused SIM card (in the case that SCE or SCBox is installed).
- Call detail record (CDR): the CDR is provided for further use of the billing system.
- Backup of CDR: user can set up the path of CDR backup.
- Simulate ring back tone: user can set up whether to simulate ring back tone or not.
- SCE test: system can auto-test the SIM card switching function to ensure the successful switchover without letting the SIM card be used repeatedly.
- ASR statistics: system will provide a time-varying ASR analyzing report for easy understanding the communication traffic.
- VoIP Application: VoIP Gateway's E1/T1 port connects DMT's E1/T1 port