The main purpose of Galileo GPS Lite GPS-terminal is monitoring vehicle traffic Besides there is a possibility to connect up to 2 analog / digital / pulse-frequency sensors and control one external actuator.
The main function of the device:
- Control of all vehicle traffic;
- Detailed vehicle track drawing with no breaks even in case of communication interruption.
Two full-function analog / digital / frequency / pulse inputs (there is also a possibility to install an alarm button);
One transistor output (output type "open collector");
Built-in accelerometer for false coordinates filtering;
Built-in thermometer for device inside temperature diagnostics.
- Vehicle motion monitoring;
- Monitoring of vehicle operation;
- Detection of drains and refills (only analogue sensors).
Information transmitted by the terminal:
- Vehicle coordinates: latitude, longitude, altitude;
- Vehicle speed and driving direction;
- Violations (overspeeding);
- Level of vibration in the vehicle;
- Monitoring of fuel consumption;
- Exact Greenwich time and date;
- Temperature inside the device;
- Status of inputs (buttons), analog sensors;
- Status of digital outputs.
- Possibility to set special parameters of data transfer in international roaming internationally (reduction of expenses for GPRS-traffic).
- Possibility to connect two pulse sensors to one input.
- Setting of monitoring data processing servers by the domain name.
- EXIF-metadata with coordinates and time of the snapshot. Now the picture contains coordinates, date and time, name of the manufacturer and the device IMEI.
- Protection against PIN-code search.
- Simultaneous operation of autoinformer, archive recording to SD-card and pictures recording.
- Archive transfer from the SD-card.
- Video camera recording in geographical zones.
|Number of digital outputs||2|
|Number of analog inputs||2|
|Number of digital outputs||1|
|CAN (FMS) bus||no|
|Connection of an external Glonass receiver||no|
|Stand-by battery charging circuit||no|
|Voice communication with the driver / loud speaker communication||no|
|Voice messages about state of satellite vehicle monitoring system||no|
|Built-in impact / tilt sensors (only for filtering of false coordinates)||yes|
|Built-in temperature sensor||yes|
|Remote mounted temperature sensor||no|
|Control and setting via SMS||yes|
|Remote updating of firmware via GPRS (Firmware)||yes|
|Control via GPRS (Internet)||yes|
|Auxiliary mobile network operator (possibility to switch to it in roaming)||no|
|GPS- chip set||ÌÒÊ|
|Data transfer channel||GSM / GPRS / SMS|
|Aerial type (GLONASS, GSM)||external|
|Interface for communication with PC||USB 2.0|
|Voice interface (GSM)||no|
|Internal nonvolatile memory||more than 14,000 records|
|External memory (SD-card)||no|
|External battery charging circuit||no|
|Supply voltage||10—30 V|