The MVG is SerVision's Video Gateway series for large-scale mobile applications such as buses, trains, police vans, delivery trucks and emergency response vehicles. The platform's anti-shock, vibration resistant chassis ensures reliability on the go.
The MVG uses SerVision's advanced video compression, which provides high-quality video at low bitrates. With integrated support for cellular and Wi-Fi transmission, the MVG streams multiple channels of live or recorded video from vehicles to remote client devices.
Designed for effective management of mobile units, the MVG provides GPS support for tracking purposes and bi-directional audio for communication with dispatchers and other personnel. A closed-circuit monitor enables drivers to see what is going on in every corner of the vehicle at a glance.
- 8 video cameras
- Bi-directional audio support
- Integration of one input sensor; integration of an additional 16 input sensors using an expansion module.
- Integration of one output activation sensor (activators)
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) controllers, enabling remote aiming and focusing of PTZ video cameras
- LAN connection
- USB interface for cellular modems (GSM and CDMA) and wireless communications (WiFi, WiMax)
- Built-in router with Ethernet connectors for connecting external IP-based devices to the network; remote viewing of live and recorded video via PC, laptop or smart phone
- Transmission and recording of high-quality video at low bitrates
- Simultaneous streaming and recording of live video from all channels
- Simultaneous streaming of live and recorded video
- Pre- and post-alarm video recording
- Real-time SMS and e-mail event notifications
- Video motion detection (VMD) with an adjustable threshold and regions-of-interest
- Quiet fan-less package
- Low power consumption