The SVG400 video gateway series is an industrial-strength site-monitoring and video-recording solution. Available in a wide variety of models with 4 to 16 video channels and LAN or wireless interfaces, the SVG400 is a flexible platform designed to provide the perfect fit for any security network.
The SVG400 can be used to secure any commercial site - factory complexes, offices, hotels, warehouses and offices. By using SerVision's powerful compression algorithm, the SVG400 is able to transmit high-quality video at low-bitrates and support weeks of recording.
With the SVG400, any video stream in the network can be viewed directly with a monitor plugged into the unit or by accessing it over the IP network from a PC or smart phone. With software-based motion detection sensors (VMD) and support for external sensors, control room personnel are automatically alerted in the case of an event trigger. Additional, automated notifications can be sent by SMS or e-mail.
- 4 video cameras
- Up to 6 input sensors built in and 16 additional input sensors using an expansion module
- 2 output activation sensors (activators)
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) controllers, enabling remote aiming and focusing of PTZ video cameras
- LAN connection
- Built-in large-capacity hard drive
- Remote viewing of live and recorded video via PC, laptop or smart phone
- Transmission and recording of high-quality video at low bitrates
- Simultaneous streaming and recording of live video from all channels
- Simultaneous streaming of live and recorded video
- Pre- and post-alarm video recording
- Real-time SMS and e-mail event notifications
- Video motion detection (VMD) with an adjustable threshold and regions-of-interest