Thuraya is the first generally available mobile satellite communication system covering the territory of 110 countries of Europe, Central Asia, Middle East, North and Central Africa. Presently the system operation is supported by three satellites.
One platform for Thuraya and Iridium NEW
You can make Iridium from Thuraya system and vice versa by purchasing an additional license.
Intercept of Up Channel - up to 15 km, Down Channel - up to 2000 km
Main services of the Thuraya Satellite Interceptor
• Voice communication;
• Dial‐up data transmission;
• GmPRS batch communication;
• Facsimile communication;
• Transmission of short messages;
• Defining of geographical position of subscribers.
The TIS system is intended to intercept information transmitted through Thuraya network channels.
• Interception of voice communication;
• Interception of Facsimile communications;
• Interception of short text messages;
• Interception of data transmitted between terminals of the system;
• Interception of call related information;
• Defining of geographical position of Thuraya terminals;
• Continued (24/7) operation, processing and storage of information;
• Full‐range and flexible retrieval of stored information on the user demand;
• Issuing of reports and recommendations based on stored information assessments.
Functionally TIS comprises several subsystems intended to receive and amplify the signal, to process and store the intercepted data:
a. TIS‐RF‐L The subsystem receives and amplifies high‐frequency signal which comes from a L‐band satellite antenna and rely it to processing subsystem TIS‐P.
b. TIS‐RF‐L‐M The system is similar to the TIS‐RF‐L but used for configuration with multiple L‐band antennas and works in conjunction with TIS‐P‐M subsystem.
c. TIS‐P The subsystem is for processing of communication signals relied from TIS‐RF‐L and TIS‐RF‐L‐M subsystems. It identifies communication sessions and carries out other necessary functions related to data processing, as well as storage and processing of accumulated data.
d. TIS‐P‐M The subsystem is for processing of communication signals relied from TIS‐RF‐L‐M subsystem. For full operation of entire system a communication link with TIS‐P subsystem will be required.
Demo or training are carried out in our premises or in the client's country, subject to an official invitation from government agencies.
We provide online demos only to existing clients with whom we have successful experience of cooperation.
We do not provide free training. If you are not familiar with the subject, links to training courses are here