Directional stationary antenna S12/1710-1900 production of "Euroantenna" is designed to amplify the signal in the frequency band 1710-1900 MHz.
Communication improvement in weakened GSM 1800 MHz signal zones
Use with GSM 1800 repeater/router/modem as a donor antenna
Data transmission and Internet access via GPRS
Point-to-point connection in microcellular DECT systems
RF / Electrical specifications:
- Output impedance 50 Ω
- Frequency range 1710 - 1900 MHz
- Antenna gain 11,8 - 14,3 dBi
- Beam width E ±18º
- Beam width H ±20º
- Directivity (front/back) >20 dB
- Connection: RG58LowLoss cable (other on request), connector types FME, SMA, TNC, N.
- Antennas are delivered with the attached cable and connector of any lengths and types.
- Antenna principle: 12 element directional antenna with open printed dipole
- Dimensions (length): 555 mm
- Materials: Gold anodized aluminium.